Spring Sale 2019
To speed the process of getting your Buyer Number,
this year we are once again offering pre-registration,
please complete the form below:
Note: You will need to produce a valid Photo Driver's License and sign
agreeing to the buyers terms (see terms below) before you receive your Buyer Number
Form available until 7pm March 14th.
TERMS for Buyers:
1. All items sold as is, where is, unless otherwise specified by auctioneer or seller at time of sale. All guarantees are between seller and buyer. Sale Committee is in no way liable for guaranteed condition of goods.
2. Sold as is, no returns.
3. The highest bidder shall be deemed the purchaser by the auctioneer. Should any dispute arise between the two or more bidders, the article or articles being sold shall be immediately put up for resale.
4. When an item is declared sold by the auctioneer, the purchaser assumes full liability for that item and said item remains on premises at purchaser's risk. All items must be removed from sale premises by the end sale. unless prior arrangements have been made with the seller.
5. Full payment for all purchases shall be made by purchaser before leaving sale premises unless prior arrangements have been made with seller. Payments shall be in form of cash, credit card, traveler's check, cashier's check, or personal and company checks. NO out of state (other than PA) checks accepted unless purchaser is known by KCC or prior arrangement is made with KCC. (no ATM machine on the premises)
6. All items must be removed within 5 days after date of purchase.
7. Kempton Community Center will not be responsible for lost or stolen numbers.